Games We Should Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont bother covering the B3 DLC aftermath, having played their other DLC offers I can cover it for you

Spoilers!!

It's fucking dissapointing

I disagree. I really liked close quarters and its new mode Gun Master. Its really fun. Armored Kills maps are very different from back to karkand and Now with aftermath they are adding a scavenger mode.

Premium has been a worthwhile purchase for me.

Sourdeez said:
I disagree. I really liked close quarters and its new mode Gun Master. Its really fun. Armored Kills maps are very different from back to karkand and Now with aftermath they are adding a scavenger mode.

Premium has been a worthwhile purchase for me.

and prey tell, what discount did you get from buying premium? you save nothing if you got BTK as a preorder bonus, and you get the maps 1 week ahead of time... what you've effectively done is paid for content not yet released

and CQ is too much like COD, gun master included, why have teams on what is clearly a free for all game? Armored Kill while enjoyable on the PC is dreadful on consoles, you go 5 minutes without enemy contact, and the AC130 has turned rush into an impossible to play game mode

Let's not derail this thread, OK?

Posted some Hitman stuff this week. The review embargo lifts on Sunday, but I've had some shipping issues the past week (Call of Duty review has also been affected by this) so I'm not sure I'll make the embargo with Absolution.

Any downloadable games you guys might want to hear more about?

Icepick said:
Armored Kill while enjoyable on the PC is dreadful on consoles, you go 5 minutes without enemy contact, and the AC130 has turned rush into an impossible to play game mode

I make no excuses for those who play BF3 on the consoles. 64 mans at 120fps is living the dream.

As for steam green light games to review how about Fly’N?

List updated:

Persona 4: Golden
Wonderbook
More handheld RPGs
Hitman: Absolution
Tomb Raider (2013)
Grand Theft Auto V
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Space 3
Grand Theft Auto V
Planet Side 2
Omege DLC for ME3
Baldur's Gate EE
Far Cry 3
BF3 DLC "Aftermath"
Hawken
The Walking Dead
RE6 for PC
Star Wars 1313
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Thomas Was Alone
Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

I'll just tell you now, Longo, that Barkley will likely get about as much coverage as Double Dragon Neon did.

danielrbischoff said:
I'll just tell you now, Longo, that Barkley will likely get about as much coverage as Double Dragon Neon did.
It's Barkley 2.

And honestly, I'm saying this completely seriously, because Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden was a really, really good game for a freeware indie type game.

That was awesome! Tell Blake we love him more!

And i am still waiting on that FTL review. I know it's been a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod