Games Pre-registration here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhloeCook

Rookie
Guuuys! Did you know that there's an app where you can pre-register to upcoming games and get in-game rewards/freebies/items. It's pretty cool, especially if you play Angel Stone, Demong Hunter, I Love Pasta, Conquer Age, and other mobile games.

Here it is:

Level up your gaming experience with the first mobile application that provides redeemable codes and game rewards worldwide

EXP Game is giving gamer various game items and redeem codes for more than 40 games and providing a chance for first play experience. It even allows you to pre-register for the hottest upcoming games and not only will you be alerted when the game is released, you will also be able to claim different rewards that you can use to further enjoy the game when it starts. There is even an in-app community where you can interact with fellow gamers and talk about coupon codes, games, game experiences and more.

The fun with EXP Game doesn’t stop when the game you’re waiting for is released. There are also a list of events for games that have already been published that you can join for instant rewards. Just participate on the event you see in their game list then you will immediately be given a code to enter in the game and claim your rewards. From casual games to role-playing games, EXP Game has a variety of game events that you can choose from. Plus, it’s available in 6 different languages; English, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese and Mandarin.

Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... game&hl=en

Hi! I'm familiar with EXP Game :) you can pre-register to different upcoming games and get rewards. I tried it and so far so good :)

crystal801 said:
Hi! I'm familiar with EXP Game :) you can pre-register to different upcoming games and get rewards. I tried it and so far so good :)

And you totally arent in cahoots with the original poster either! :D

I really only let these threads live so I can see Urban and De-Ting freak out over them.

Don't give them attention, guys. It makes them try harder. Like class clowns.

They just reply to each other with more broken english, as if what they're saying makes any sense.

Like YouTube comments.

Longo_2_guns said:
I really only let these threads live so I can see Urban and De-Ting freak out over them.

Don't give them attention, guys. It makes them try harder. Like class clowns.

I like to think that they come back and check on their original comments and see us reeming them for picking a shitty way to earn a living - like the other dude who claimed his daughter liked the mobile game he was pushing on us.. oddly enough... he hasn't posted since.

Anyway OP if you're reading this Your mother blows dogs for quarters in hell.

I wonder how much they make.. Any guesses?

"A man is not measured by how much he makes...

....but by the size of his cock" - Ron Jeremy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod