#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

Sightless

Veteran
Hey guys, so it turns out that we have the best chat room ever! If you don't believe me, you can check it out for yourself. The GR Chat page still works (http://www.gamerevolution.com/chat), but you can also use this eye-killer that has much better functionality: http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=...lass.webchat.org&channel=#game-revolution.com Perhaps the best thing about this other chat is that you don't have to deal with the irritating LOL emoticon. Hooray!

I just went for black and red, sorry if it kills you. I can try to fix it later.

Current topic: Lava. Weigh in!

EDIT: Mibbit link fixed, and colours should revert to normal soon. I hope. :p

Lava, contrary to current science fact, is actually quite traversable by foot if you simply strap two blocks of ice to your feet.

...Says i need flash :( And i can't change my name with the other one, i don't want to be guest *number here*

And my feet are cold! taxes are high! I want a better job!

You should just be able to type your nick into the text field in the second one. If you can't, in the chat itself, you can type /nick WhateverYouDesireThat'sNotInUse and it should change your nick to WhateverYouDesireThat'sNotInUse. :p

I'm in chat pretty much all the time, although my attention is often on forums or something. Highlight me by saying my nickname and it'll catch my attention.

Paradox said:
Lava, contrary to current science fact, is actually quite traversable by foot if you simply strap two blocks of ice to your feet.
I poked lava with a stick in Hawaii, once.

I was unimpressed.

I need to start regularing in the chat again. However, my internet goes out a lot, so I feel bad that I'm filling it with joined/quit messages.

Longo_2_guns said:
I need to start regularing in the chat again. I feel bad that I forget to join. I'll start coming to chat more off
Fixed to my liking and this.

Nah, Longo, you shouldn't feel bad. We like having you around.

And damn you people for coming in at crazy times or not sticking around for more than a minute! :(

WL: Come in and say that, so that I can kick you. Then rejoin, and we can talk about it.

Now trending: Buying and re-selling WiiU! Also racing news, and telecommunications services.

I also might be making pancakes. Mmm.

That place is awesome everyone should go stop reading this message and go there already why are you still here go!go!

00000000h.png

Optimus-Crime said:
^Every IRC room everywhere, ever.
except #allnitecafe
Also, pretty sure this is Anika's attempt to get Zorak to post in the forums again. Wondering where he went.

Breaking News! Scientists have found life on #game-revolution.com at the very moment. Act quick because there's no current research about the average lifespan of this rare occurence.

#allnitecafe is a trivia channel, and I've been banned from there because the manager is an asshat. GR is way cooler, and we also have trivia. And Uno.

Wicked, you came in at an unfortunate time. It was around nine in the morning my time, and everyone showed up a couple hours later or something. Sorry you were there at a bad time!

As Affen said, it was pretty active for a while, with characters such as ElTingo and mod-chip. We could chat in real time while watching Ugh stream halo games with Matt, who was completely satisfied with playing with balls for a minute or so.

Ugh, this is not related to Zorak at all, and I'm not sure why you think I would particularly want him to post here again, or that this is a good way to achieve that goal.

Anyway, lava isn't always liquid -- it's also lava in its cooled form, so yes, you can walk on lava. I think that's crap, but Kapow and the Internet say it's so.

Sightless said:
As Affen said, it was pretty active for a while, with characters such as ElTingo and mod-chip. We could chat in real time while watching Ugh stream halo games with Matt, who was completely satisfied with playing with balls for a minute or so.
In the game chat (MattAY, spartan317 and UghRochester)
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25489039 ... ght/293015

Also, If anyone wants to watch my stream, I have topic in the Gen Gaming forum. Also, I usually make an announcement on Twitter whether I'm streaming soon or not. So, follow me on Twitter. MattAY converted, why not you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod