Forza Motor Sports 7

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Josh_Orona, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Josh_Orona

Josh_Orona Community Manager
    Staff Member

Turn 10 studios latest installment into motor sports games is truly a sight to behold, but can it innovate and excite gamers old and new to come to genre that some feel is starting to become stale or ment for only the hardcore crowd?

Will the community be picking up a copy or will it be racing its way to Gran Turismo Sport instead?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    Jonathan_Leack likes this.
  2. Jonathan_Leack

Jonathan_Leack Executive Editor
    Staff Member

When checking it out at E3 I was really impressed by the dynamic weather. The clouds cast shadows that change with each lap you do, really altering the way you hit corners. I'm so excited to play this.

Josh_Orona likes this.
  3. MattAY

MattAY Active Member

Last Forza I played was 3, and it was great (although no local multipayer!)

I kind of go through phases with car games, I don't play them for a while then I really get the urge to get into a new game, buy it, play it until it gets too hard then get angry at myself and move on!

Driveclub was my last driving game, it was pretty good but fuck it got hard really fast!
    I am a fan of the longer races so i can put my own music playlist on and just...drive...B)

To sum up - I'll probably get Forza 7 when the price drops a little haha!

4. used44

used44 Active Member

I finally gave Forza Horizon a shot with FH3 and I don't really see myself going back to main-series Forza.

I'm not a hardcore racing game player anyway, and I think Horizon is just more my type of shit.

5. Josh_Orona

Staff Member

Most people do haha they find them selves diving deep into a loaded game like gran Turismo or Forza, and then dropping interest. Hardware like racing wheels and chairs do help intensify the experience and could be fun investment into the genre.

Check out some of our reviews on racing wheels: http://www.gamerevolution.com/featu...eview-a-true-racing-experience-out-of-the-box

6. Madster

Madster New Member

Between FM3, 4, 6 and Horizon 1 & 3 there's a very good chance i'm up over 4000 hours on forza so far.

I'll be getting 7 on the PC because the xbone is a turd, gonna preorder soon to get dem goodies, probably download and start playing a couple weeks after launch to let the bigger bugs get ironed out.

7. Jonathan_Leack

Jonathan_Leack Executive Editor
    Staff Member

I'm happy to hear this. Forza has really saved me from growing bored of racing games during the past half decade~. Gran Turismo will always be my favorite all time, but since Gran Turismo 3 it has been super underwhelming.

Josh_Orona likes this.
  8. Josh_Orona

Staff Member

Same here I find my self falling in and out of interest in racing sim games at times, but that was do to not having many options other then Gran Turismo. Forza has changed all that.