Forbes "most shocking video games"

yeah i agree. i found that fucking terrible. especially since they released on martin luther king day! plus cluster's revenge is pretty shocking - the fact that the aim to rape the woman is quite odd. but i laughed at the little stiffie cluster had in the pic haha!
cool link though, interesting to read.

When I first heard about Custer's Revenge I found it more funny than shocking. It is too primitive to be shocking. I didn't even know the indian woman was supposed to be tied up and he was essentially raping her. I thought he was just dodging arrows to get some sweet, consensual, indian poon.

Custards game shows that people of other races CAN get along. I am disgusted that anyone would ever think about portraying this image of beauty into such savagry. You would have to have a pretty sick mind to see that girl tied up and being raped, it is clearly consentual.

Ethnic Cleansing is the worst one on there for sure...no question about that.

The rest are just kinda bad, but nothing we haven't seen.

V Tech Rampage though is just sad, that guy is trying to exploit a primitive game to make money...

Shaft said:
enjoy how the creator of Columbine RPG is calling out the creator of Vtech Rampage
Well, Columbine RPG is to educate on their motives, etc. V Tech Rampage was a guy being a douche who wanted a quick 3000 so he made a bad, offensive game and said he wanted money to get rid of it.
Unless I read that wrong.

Speaking on the idea of "It is art, it has to be challenging.."

The main issue for me is that I play a game to have fun.

If I go see a movie, or an art show, or a museum, it's not necessarily about the fun factor, but rather that I spent the time well.

Therefore, I don't mind facing certain things in movies, art shows, museums (concepts challenging the status-quo). But when it comes to gaming, I want to have fun. Nobody ever said viewing a Picasso was fun, but no one has ever really said "a total waste of time" and meant it. So have we come to the point where we can have games that aren't fun, that are essentially art?

You know?

Longo_2_guns said:
Shaft said:
enjoy how the creator of Columbine RPG is calling out the creator of Vtech Rampage
Well, Columbine RPG is to educate on their motives, etc. V Tech Rampage was a guy being a douche who wanted a quick 3000 so he made a bad, offensive game and said he wanted money to get rid of it.
Unless I read that wrong.

no you read it right...but check this out

I am fucking your mother right now.

now im sure you just read that above line right, but it doesn't make it true!

i have a hard time believing that Columbine RPG is an educational tool and not an attempt to exploit a situation. I think the creator just said that bull spit so he didn't look like such a douche bag when he got caught in a shit storm.

How the hell does a early twenties video game maker know the motives of the columbine killers? Quite obviously it's just his random guess at it encapsulated in a 2d computer game - not the best medium to present a psychological thesis.

Believing his claims that it's educational is like getting a piano teacher who can't play.

Kennedy reloaded looks like a sick, bullsh*t way to educate....Although I must admit If I was somewhere where it was being played, I might give it a try, only to see for myself.

Ethnic Cleansing, I heard about that game years ago when I did a presentation on violence in video games, people were f*cking shocked. You just kill minorities throughout the city as a clansman...

The Rockstar games, big suprise that they made the list, wow.

The V Tech Rampage and Columbine creators should have their asses sued to hell, someone can find a loophole to drag them through the mud.

I think the Va Tech game and Columbine games were shocking because they were made right after and some of america just wasn't ready for them but the rest besides manhunt GTA and ethnic cleansing were pretty tame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod