First General Gaming Topic (Favorite Videogame Series)

yorky

Veteran
Well, I figured since no one else has started a topic here, I'll make the first one. Let's see here, what shall it be about...

Ok. I'll just make this basic. What is your favorite videogame series? I personally love the Metroid Series. I've yet to be disappointed with any of the games, and it just continues to deliver. A close second would be the Legend of Zelda.

Have a nice day. :D

EDIT: Wait, since this is beta, will everything we do here for the next few days just be deleted when they completely switch over?

Seriously who cares about the first topic in any forums?

I could of had all the first topics...
Anyways

Zelda
(Only slightly bad one was Wind Waker, but it was still good)
GTA (Love the music, and freedom. 3 was the best, and it will remain a classic)
Metal Gear solid (Always a deeper story than most games, and the gameplay I love so much)

It's really hard to choose a favorite for this, so I'll just go ahead and list a few of the great ones.

The Legend of Zelda
Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid
Splinter Cell
Metroid
Pokemon

Guys, quit spamming up the new boards!

I had at least 30 mini chocolate abrs tonight. And then there was the starbursts... and skittles... :(

Call of Duty - I love the PC verisons, the consoles suck ass. But a solid single player which is pretty fun, a bit linear. But the MP is where its AT. I'm buying the game asecond time right now because i lost my old copy. Im in love with this game.

Pokemon - Played hours and hour of these games. defined my childhood.

Freespace (to the point of visiting their forums)
Descent (to the point of building levels for the game)
Mechwarrior (I burned a cd with the complete mw2 soundtrack :wink:)
And yes, zelda (I own more zelda games than is healthy.)

T3h Zeldaz0rz. Fo' sho'.

Halflife is godly, Mario should be mentioned, and Warcraft is worth putting in the top 5 too.

Zelda
Final Fantasy
The others, in no order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod