Fighting Force

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My brother and I were just reminiscing about this old PSX beat em up. We used to play it A TON. Any other Fighting Force fans? What characters did you play with? I was always Hawk and my brother was always Smasher. Alana was too weak and I forget why Mace was no good (also Mace was my sister's "character" for when she played, which was rarely).

I never played Fighting Force 2 because I heard it was a solo game with Hawk. Kind of pointless. Best part about FF was the co-op.

^Haha. I did that a lot with the PSX too. Most of my experience with Jet Moto, Syphon Filter, among many, came from demo disks rather than the full games. Sad but true.

I've never played Fighting Force 1, though I have played the sequel. Just looking through the few PSX games I have left, I don't have it anymore. :( Shame, I quite liked it.

Fighting Force 1 was a lot better than its sequel, me and my old neighbor used to play the hell out of it. It was the last good beat'em up released as far as i can remember.

Fight Force 1 was a well developed smash em up for PSX.

I own the sequal, a crappy 3rd person shooter whose gimmick was you could equip 3 weapons: a pistol, a heavy weapon, and a melee weapon. Some of the levels were interesting concepts, but most were just confusing & frustrating due to the limited graphics.

The end boss was a super mutant that you had to kill with an orbital satellite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod