FC Twin System

Just bought one off Amazon for $35.00. Looks to be in good shape and I am, for some reason, on a classic game kick right now.

If you don't know what it is, it's a Famiclone machine that basically plays NES and SNES games via emulation, usually perfectly. Of course there are some differences in graphics and sound quality, but it can be used on any modern TV's today.

So yeah, anyone ever hear of this or own it, or something similar that plays classic games like that?

Sure my little brother has been collecting NES/SNES games for a while and he has...wait for it...Mario RPG! It's fun to play the old games, Double Dragon is still mind-numbing fun.

...might i ask why you bought the twin system, when you could have used PC emulators?

That's how i'm playing OoT through again ATM, with a 360 controller. Sure, it's not as awesome as playing with an N64 controller, but for that loss, i gain the HD texture pack..

I had PC Emulators in the past, but they screwed with my computer at the time, crashes, slowdown, etc. I didn't feel like going through that again.

^Exactly. Also, part of the nostalgia is having to use the cartridges, blowing in them, getting them to work...ahh, memories.

hasn't come in yet, the games too.

First thing i'm trying is my only SNES game I still own, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Once the rest get here, i'll post a list.

Bretimus_v2 said:
^Exactly. Also, part of the nostalgia is having to use the cartridges, blowing in them, getting them to work...ahh, memories.

i must say im a firm believer that if your not playing it on its original console with the real controllers then your not really playing it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod