Favorite Pac-Man Game?

Probably the one where you are the little yellow round guy eating the little white round things.

used44 said:
Probably the one where you are the little yellow round guy eating the little white round things.

That would be the original Pac-Man. Later iterations enhanced the action with multiple screens (Ms. Pac-Man), larger mazes (Jr. Pac-Man), and even a dual game that was part video game part pinball machine (Baby Pac-Man).

8bitgamer said:
used44 said:

That would be the original Pac-Man. Later iterations enhanced the action with multiple screens (Ms. Pac-Man), larger mazes (Jr. Pac-Man), and even a dual game that was part video game part pinball machine (Baby Pac-Man).
I don't know if you noticed but used was being sarcastic, he obviously knows the original Pac-Man. Oh, and I like Ms. Pac Man the most.

quote]
I don't know if you noticed but used was being sarcastic, he obviously knows the original Pac-Man. Oh, and I like Ms. Pac Man the most.[/quote]

Yes, I did pick up on the sarcasm, but I figured I would give a straight answer as a more subtle form of sarcasm.

Pac-Man, as we all know, is the only game I can play with my graphics card. :p But if you ask me what my favorite version is, I'd say it's Pac-Man World on PSX.

De-Ting said:
Pac-Man, as we all know, is the only game I can play with my graphics card. :p But if you ask me what my favorite version is, I'd say it's Pac-Man World on PSX.

What about space invaders?

Were any of the 3D platformer Pac-Man's any good? Like, I'm sure they weren't great, but any of them worthwhile?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod