F*ing son of a b*.

Psuedo

Rookie
The killzone shadow fall shitvertisement has no X button on it, and lags the fuck out of my shitty shit shitty shit computer.

Advertisement's that are invasive make me not want to buy said advertised product, or use the website that said SHITvertisement is on.

ADBlock Plus.

Turn it off every now and then, click a bunch of ads. You don't have to deal with shit, everyone still gets paid.
I do it after most visits to the main page. Also, works EXCELLENT for youtube. Watch the video without ads, and then turn it off, reload the page and watch+click on them ads before you leave.

Why would you watch it without ads only to turn it off, refresh the page and click on the ad after?

Anyways, it is a really annoying ad. IMDB had a similar one with Thor the other day. Annoying as hell. Took up half the page with no close option.

Hey Pseudo,

Is your browser zoomed in at all? When you load the page and the ad pops up, when you can't see the X to close the ad, have you zoomed in or altered your browser's resolution?

This can occasionally happen to me and I have my browser set to 75%.

Hey Pseudo,

Is your browser zoomed in at all? When you load the page and the ad pops up, when you can't see the X to close the ad, have you zoomed in or altered your browser's resolution?

This can occasionally happen to me and I have my browser set to 75%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod