Easiest Boss

I know I shouldn't be grave digging, but I'm really suprised no one has mentioned Andross from Starfox 64.

Seriously guys.

Andross was easier than that damned Golem in Starfox 64, when youre chasing him down the corridor. That was annoying. But a really easy boss for me was Cerebus from Castlevania: Dracula X. Just use your Special Attack with the Cross twice and he's dead. You don't even have to move, just hit the button as soon as the battle starts, attack finishes, use it again, DONE.

Cali said:
I know I shouldn't be grave digging, but I'm really suprised no one has mentioned Andross from Starfox 64.

Seriously guys.

Indeed. Andross 2 was formidable, howev. Especially on expert. All the A.R.M. bosses are fun as hell on expert.

8)

kingg5 said:
Yeah but Ocelot wasn't that easy in the original one. He kept running and you didn't have first person view.

Ahh, c'mon. Ocelot was pretty easy, though his torture chamber proved difficult. But I'll never forget his comment during the shootout....

"I love to reload during a battle... There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber...."

Of course, I didn't get that piece of innuendo when I was six, but my second time through as an older guy.... I literally hit the floor laughing.

for shame, reviving a dead topic, tsk tsk. guess its better than making a new one though.... but anyways, while its still alive, i can't believe no ine mentioned yu-yevon from ffx. that fight was pointless, boring, and dragged on for toooo long. you couldn't even die for gods sake.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
for shame, reviving a dead topic, tsk tsk. guess its better than making a new one though....
Exactly, no point creating a new topic when a perfectly good one exists...

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
for shame, reviving a dead topic, tsk tsk. guess its better than making a new one though.... but anyways, while its still alive, i can't believe no ine mentioned yu-yevon from ffx. that fight was pointless, boring, and dragged on for toooo long. you couldn't even die for gods sake.

Next time use Revive on him or a Phoenix Feather - presto, he is gone. :D

Bob - Omb King in Super mario 64, lol it is so easyyyy

and putting it to new games ill also say Umaril in Oblivion ( 2 hits lmao)

napsterxxl said:
First boss in Ninja Gaiden for Xbox.
NO, I spent sooo long trying to kill that guy, I had to practice and practice and practice to get my skills high enough to beat the FIRST level. After I beat the game, however, the first boss was a piece of cake, atleast compared to people like Alma or that demon king.

ummm the end boss in resident evil 4, i forgot what his name was but it was so easy compared to anything else in the game, all you do is shoot little eyes then stab his big eye repeatedly.

bomby139143 said:
napsterxxl said:
NO, I spent sooo long trying to kill that guy, I had to practice and practice and practice to get my skills high enough to beat the FIRST level. After I beat the game, however, the first boss was a piece of cake, atleast compared to people like Alma or that demon king.

Congratulation. All you had to do to beat him is wallrun slash repeatedly..

napsterxxl said:
bomby139143 said:
napsterxxl said:

Congratulation. All you had to do to beat him is wallrun slash repeatedly..
well, considering he was the first boss, I didn't know how to do that yet, as I stated earlier.

Bald Bull's first appearance as champ in Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

If you have rhythm you will win that fight. (And, actually a lot of old games.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod