Easiest Boss

all NES Mario Bross bosses
But the easiest one I'll go for the one of Final Fantasy X, you got unlimited revive so you CN LOOSE AT ALL

Seriously, the Ganon battle in the CD-i Zeldas. All you do is select some book from your inventory and that's the end of the game. How does it possibly get any easier?

Sure, Gohma was pretty easy, but not use-an-item-once-for-instant-defeat easy. And the Del Lago monster in RE4 wasn't even that easy, you could still die if you weren't careful (and quick to react).

How about Crasher Wake in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? Level 28 Luxio can solo him with spark.
Or, Roark, the first Gym Leader, Turtwig can solo all his pokemon.

I'm gonna go with MGS 2 on this one... I forget the boss's name but he was the one who ultimately killed Otacon's sister. All you really had to do was take out a sniper rifle and shoot him in the face. The End from MGS 3 was pretty easy too; if you really wanted to be cheap get to the boss battle, save, come back in a week and he will have died from old age.

TheNesMan said:
MGS 3: Snake Eater. I walked through a river filled with my slain enemies. Oooooooh that was difficult.

I agree completely and second this choice as the easiest boss battle if you could call it a boss battle...well Kojima did.

cwm1235 said:
The beaver from the original Donkey Kong. Come on, it's a freakin' beaver.

Oh yeah, the only thing to do was to jump onhisheadfor 5 times and his out.

p.s. I love it when Donkey Kong celebretes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod