E3 08'

StalfrosCC said:
madster111 said:
Grey said:
Ugh, Australia uses PAL no? Just import Rock Band from the UK if you're fed up of waiting.
I stand by my statement.
If Rock Band was any good, it would already be out in Australia.

That is a f****** stupid statement.
We got Halo 3 BEFORE most other countries, and that was a good game for the first few days.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
IF you had a brain, you'd know that your country(which you love ever so much), much like Germany, has a problem with video games and has to take an extra long time reviewing and going over the game to make sure it's "safe" for idiots like you.

if you had a Brain, you would realise that over a FUCKING YEAR is not my countrys rating system.
If that was true, GTA IV would not be released here until 2010 you stupid fuck.

Crawl back into your hole.

Madster, Eyebrows, calm down. I really don't want to have to witness another 'battle of the noobs'. No one can argue that Australia's current rating system isn't prejudiced against games since an 18 equivalent certificate can't be given to games leading to any game that is deemed to warrant an 18 certificate being banned from sale.

Sam

maca2kx said:
Madster, Eyebrows, calm down. I really don't want to have to witness another 'battle of the noobs'. No one can argue that Australia's current rating system isn't prejudiced against games since an 18 equivalent certificate can't be given to games leading to any game that is deemed to warrant an 18 certificate being banned from sale.

Sam
EG, Manhunt series.

that's not the point though, do you, no does ANYONE on GR think that Rock Band has taken my Government over 8 months to rate?
No way in HELL could ANY game possibly take that long.

Oh well, looks like a battle of the ub3r n00bs is inevitable at this point.
I'm taking bets, no handicap given to either poster.
MADSTER V EYEBROWS
This monday on PTV (Post-to-View)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133