Dust it off

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
who still has working classic consoles? my super nintendo still works like it was brand new, but the 64 works only half the time, and the NES fails no matter how much i blow or how i position the cartridge in the system before pressing it down.

i know i could get replacement parts and fix it myself, but does anyone still have non-altered functioning machines from yester-year?

and how often do you set aside halo or whatever and boot up duck hunt?

I play N64 Smashbrothers, Mario Tennis, NBA Jam and NFL Blitz with a couple of friends usually every 2 months or so. It's getting difficult though because the 64 controllers are starting to wear pretty badly.

I wish I still had my NES and SNES but we lost those as time went by.

sadly my N64 was stolen! I was forced into giving my NES away to my cousin, much like my freaking Ninja Turtle collection (...) [(....)].
All that's left of my oldies are the DC, Game Gear, and Snes. They're in great condition. about the stuff i gave away...I'd rather not talk about it.

My NES still works...as long as I blow in the cartridge. I still have the gold-version of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time along with the N64 and other games. My Gameboy pocket works fine...but no games with it.
Sadly I lost my Atari 2600 in a house fire when I was 5 :cry:

PS1 still works but i have 2!

I have to turn one upside down for it to read the discs properly, otherwise it just freezes.

You should see my basement.....

I got a Genesis, Atari, Gamecube, N64, a NES and SNES Pro Duo System, PS1 Games, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance, and a Dreamcast.

I need an original X-Box now and then I can work on a Turbografx 16.

Genny is still working fine and can plug it in into an old tv set and have Toejam and Earl up and running in a jiffy.
Same tv set has my Gamecube currently plugged in it.

I have replaced the pin connector in my NES so it works perfectly (they're only like $10 and really awesome).

I have an SNES but I don't really know where the cables, games, and controllers are right now.

My 64 is also missing a few cables I believe..

My dad had to replace the carpet in my room one summer when I wasn't at home and put all that stuff away so I still have it all, it's just a matter of finding it....Although I wish I still had my Sega Genesis and Dreamcast.

enter my living room
nes
super nes super nes slim
n64 with ram pack
sega master system
genesis 2 with sega cd and 32x hooked up
genesis 3 haunging out
panisonic xeye (system made hand in hand with sega plays all versions of genesis games ,pal ect with a built in sega cd)
saturn
Panisonic's version of the 3do
atari 2600
gameboys
gamegears
neo geo pockets
dreamcast
turbogrfx 16

all of which can be played on my tv with a press of the hand full of system selectors hooked up

still looking for a jaguir if anyone wants to part with there's or a neo geo home console

All of my systems except my Jag still work. Sadly, the wrong AC adapter burned something out of it, and I haven't bothered to open it up and find the part, maybe try and solder it back on (if the rest of the board is still OK).

Mmm. Everything of mine still works. I'm not sure what counts as "classic" these days, but my SNES gets played regularly. Best games ever. I've also got this Pong thing, NES, various GameBoys (original, SP, Advance), Genesis, GameGear, N64, PS One, PS2 & GameCube (are those old now?), and the only things otherwise are my DS Lite and the Wii. My NES doesn't get used as much, but when I do, you can fully expect to see this beautiful game:
bezzB.jpg

Your envy is palpable.

Growing up, we had an NES and a SNES. My dad gave both of them away to some needy families in our area when I was in HS playing my N64. It was the charitable thing to do, but I had some awesome games. I mean, nothing quite as cool as ^that^. But seriously the SNES was teh best.

Just a N64, works great. Doesn't really count, but i got an old '96 Micron downstairs with windows 95, a whopping 32mb of RAM, a 2gb and 3gb HDD, and I think a 200mhz processor. mechwarrior 2, red alert, C&C, and red alert 2 still installed :twisted:

Wish I still had my copy of Monster Truck Madness. :cry:

image-7.jpg

Boom.

N.A.R.C
Mickey Mousecapade
Ninja Gaiden
Little Nemo the Dream Master
StarTropics
Arch-Rivals
Double Dragon II
Bad Dudes
Megaman 2
Battletoads
Super Mario Bros./ Duck Hunt
Bionic Commando
Megaman 3
Legendary Wings
Spy Hunter
Jackal
The Legend of Zelda
WWF Wrestlemania
Super Mario Bros. 3
Back to the Future
Batman
DuckTales
Double Dragon III
Super Mario Bros. 2
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Smash TV
Metal Gear

^
NEEERRRRRRD!

Homer: "Hey Jock, did you check out the nerd?"
Jock: "Excuse me?"

I'm not sure if my NES works, it's stiting somewhere in the attic at my mom's house along with my N64 and Dreamcast. I sold my SNES to get an N64 :? But it's well preserved so I think they would all work if I played them.

SNES works fine. Too bad all my controllers are in crap condition so playing is no fun with them. I also think that the memory batteries have died from all my cartridges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod