Duke Quit!?!?

Re: Prelude to a crappy decade, anyone?

UghRochester said:
GRZorak said:
'Tis a sad day, ladies and gentlemen. A sad, sad day.

Duke,

From all of us who have used the site over the years free and clear because of your hard work: Thank you. Really.

Thank you for constantly standing up to Jack - that was funny stuff. Especially the shark picture. I ask you, former GRians: does it really get any better than a stick figure drawing of Jack Thompson being eaten by a shark? No, no it does not.

Thanks for being an underdog to look up to, man!

Good luck with your future endeavors, Duke! We'll be followin' ya. And yes, I meant that in a creepy way.

-Z
Zorak, get back in the chatroom, 'tis not the same without you.

I'd bet money that it also isn't the same with you in it. The chat has and always will get along with departures very well; I'm no different (for several reasons :p)

And Ugh, please show the man some respect and stay on topic. God.

-Z

Does anyone remember that Duke bought dukeferris.com?

I believe he's going to begin daily blogging and/or reviewing games there. Any of you that want to keep in touch should head over there.

I dont think we should just transplant ourselves over there because Duke is over there. That is my two cents though. I do think its important to see that Duke is still working and doing his thing though.

LinksOcarina said:
I dont think we should just transplant ourselves over there because Duke is over there. That is my two cents though. I do think its important to see that Duke is still working and doing his thing though.

I agree. I'm not even sure what that company does anyways. I'm just glad to see he doesn't have to collect the unemployment checks anymore.

Duke_Ferris said:
it is indeed true, and for the record, i did not quit. they have offered to let me write a final manifesto, which i will do. it may take me a while though, as there is so much to say.
Dated: 25 August 2010

He may not have been blocked, but he didn't get a final Manifesto either.

Either way, I'm still here and he's not and we have new people to annoy now.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Duke_Ferris said:
it is indeed true, and for the record, i did not quit. they have offered to let me write a final manifesto, which i will do. it may take me a while though, as there is so much to say.
Dated: 25 August 2010

He may not have been blocked, but he didn't get a final Manifesto either.

Either way, I'm still here and he's not and we have new people to annoy now.

Well, my second to last day in the office Blake, Nick and I were wondering aloud whatever happened to that.

Regardless of whether he was blocked or not, it's wayyyyyy past due.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod