Do you steal from the internet?

Do you get copyright stuff free off the internet?(eg. games, movies, software, music)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkeygoat

Rookie
Do you download games, software and movies from the internet?
I know that only the very devout people don't download music, but I want to know about the hardcore stuff like games and movies. Do you use these type of programs: Ares, Limewire, Kazaa, or even Bittorrent!

I do. It has allowed me to expand my taste in music with ease (IE not having to buy a CD or have a friend that has it to hear all of it)

I use Limewire and BitTorrent

Games and Movies are not hard to find, but they are hard to download since every little wraggedy bitch is leaching from the source.

My bandwith was really bad after I downloaded games which came after music. I don't do it now but the iPod my dad had was formatted so I gotta put some music in now. :eek:

Not Really i used to but then its like meh ill just buy the album instead. and i at times used to d/l roms. but not anymore.

I'm an ex-criminal. Only musically, though. I used to think of it as "sampling," but then I just decided to stop.

I download movies, games, everything. 'Sept on a 92k modem, it does take a good month for a single game..frikkin' modem..

I once stole the hearts of millions of children, but it wasn't through the internet.

Let's just say that I'm glad those years of community service are behind me :x

barney.jpg

(but I did get fat royalty checks from N*Sync for "I Love You"!)

Well since I still have 56k i dont do it on a regular basis. But I couldnt wait until next year for final fantasy advent children so I got that off the net. But I'll buy it whenever it comes out so I dont have to read the english subtitles.

I can't see many people continuing to pay what is being charged for all these different forms of copyrighted media. I consider myself a pioneer in getting things cheaply or free. I can see games and movies being pirated on the level that music is now in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod