Daily Ting

We used to have a drumline cadence that ended with a series of quarter note triplets and to end the phrase, we yelled, "It's in my pants" (that is, until the band director first heard it). I'm not sure where we came up with that line, but we used to say it all the time.

The only thing I can find is this lame Urban Dictionary link:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... n+my+pants

MattAY said:
(how is this not "Ting" by the way?!)
039c1f36196d607ae1600f375fdadbc3.jpg

Today's Ting #8

Sunday said:
Find a humorous dialogue exchange in any video game and post it. - StudioTan

MattAY will choose the next ting.

MattAY said:
(how is this not "Ting" by the way?!)

I thought that was the reference from the beginning!

Blank: Finished changing, Zidane?
Zidane: Yeah, but this helmet... It kinda smells...
Blank: What are you talkin' about!? My helmet totally reeks! My armor's way too big...and my back's real itchy...the boots are wet...my gloves are all slimy...there's cookie crumbs in my pocket...
Zidane: Okay, I get the picture.

Mass Effect 3:

Mordin Solus: "Thresher maw getting closer!"
Urdnot Wrex: "Tell me something I don't know!"
Mordin Solus: "Metal in truck an excellent iron supplement for maw's diet!"

From Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. The dialogue itself is kind of morbid; I just love the accents:

Faking it? His tongue is a lump of coal; his brain is...
- Enough! Saúl, give him more
-- it's already at the maximum. Should I bring down another battery?
- Heh, What do you say, amigo? Do you want another battery?

https://youtu.be/-62hgsU_4cc?t=627

hahahaha "You don't..... wanna touch 'em too?"

I had to switch to decaf. I've been getting Harney & Sons tea lately. I recently bought a sampler pack and some Decaf Assam. I've been drinking the Assam every morning.

I used to frequent a Chinese restaurant with my family, and they served hot tea with every meal; it's what turned me on to tea. I miss that place.

There's nothing as awesome as puppy's paw pads!!!

Lemon tea at work today. I don't get the a peel. Hahahahahahaha.

Well, I've got another one, although it's a bit of a story and it made me a bit sad. This is also going to be a bit graphic.

I was walking back to work on my lunch break here in the city, and I found this guy sitting on some stairs. He had a big, loaded trolley with him, older fella and in all honesty, he looked like he was a homeless man. The thing that made me stop though, were his legs.

His legs had some very nasty, open wounds. No blood, but it looked as if the wounds were rotting. It didn't look nice at all, to say the least.

He dropped some paper as he began to move. I picked up the paper, returned it to him. I asked him, "Are you alright?" and his response was a quick "Yeah.", I then said to him "Your legs don't look very good sir. Maybe you should see a doctor?" and his reply, another quick one, was "Fuck the doctors!"

I just said "Okay, fair enough." and he says "I know what I'm doing, mate. I'm an army vet." and then he walked away with his trolley.

As I was walking back to work, I stopped nearby the local police station, went inside and spoke to one of the officers. Apparently the man I saw is a resident alcoholic and the police are very aware of him. Once a week, a nurse from the hospital drives out into the city, looks for him and treats the wounds. Sometimes the police will call an ambulance on his behalf to come treat him if he's in pain. At the end of the day, no one is allowed to force the man to go to hospital, it's entirely up to him.

I did learn that he did go to the hospital at some stage and he was supposed to have surgery, but he did a runner on them and never came back.

Not good. :/

^fucking hell man.. Sorry dude, Thats terrible, but in a way it was an experience that you'll remember - and in a weird way the point of this exercise.

As long as no one gets stabbed trying to fulfill De-Ting's daily Ting, I guess its good to you did that.

Its the same in the states, but they can only be forcible sent to the hospital if they are a danger to themselves. If they are a danger to others, they go to jail. So if hes on the side of the street with a gangrenous leg, not much you can do about it. :?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod