Crazy Idea

LinksOcarina said:
man writing this is harder than I figured it would be. Damn student teaching!

When I finish, is it ok if I send it to you guys (meaning Duke and Joe

Hell yeah, if you guys write some good stuff I'll work on getting it featured somehow. Maybe I'll revamp the community page or find a spot on the frontpage. Email me anytime at [email protected].

Actually, I was going to suggest the community page for this but Joe got there first... I take full credit for the idea anyway.

Just noticed the Vox Pop feature on the Community page. Good job, Tyrranis and joeblow on getting this done!

Yeah, just noticed it yesterday myself. Nice work guys. So, who do I submit articles to? :D

Well I send my finished little contribution this weekend and I sent it to you JoeBlow, I also put it in my blog. If you can let me know if it's good enough for the Peoples Podium.

Gratzie.

Also noticed its not only on the community page, but across the main site as well. Very cool, joe.

Most of the GR pages have the same layout, so I'm sure it's commonly featured below the Goodies sidebar where applicable.

It's even on the front page now. :shock:

So yeah, we're going to change the featured blog every few days or weekly or something. I think I'll make medals based on the number of times you get featured too.

By the way, the name came down to "Vox Pop" or "People's Podium". Any thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod