Crash Bandicoot

Errr... Crash Team Racing I meant. Crash Nitro Kart is the title of the PS2 and iPhone one. Anyway, whatever.

I seriously just went and looked through my PSX games and couldn't find my copy. That makes me sad. I did find NFL Blitz, Fighting Force, and Coolboarders 4, so I'm still up for that slumber party.

last week in fact my friend dug up his playstation from his basement and found Crash 2. we played for a bit until we realized he also had Twisted Metal 3, then we started co-oping that instead.

CTR wow, I remember playing that game when I was in First grade. Me and my friends would play that game for hours, my Dad even loved that game. Hell my Dad even loved Crash 1, 2, and 3. I think that's why I have such a strong like for Crash, I grew up playing it, and in my mind, Crash is THE ultimate platformer.

This is a little off topic, but any one remember Syphon Filter? God I loved that game, I remember I tased a guy for like 10 minutes straight haha. Any way back on topic, does any one remember the first time in Crash 1 when you have to run from the boulder? That was so intense

^ You shoulda just editted that into the first.

Yeah, everything was more intense in the first Crash, because you had to beat the levels without dying...and dying was very easy. And yes. I loved Syphon Filter 1 & 2, but never actually beat 3.

De-Ting said:
StandardStache said:
Thank God I didn't have the heart to sell my PS1 games when I got a PS2.
And seeing as how the PS2 is backwards compatible, that would also have been stupid. :D

Not when money is an issue. I sold most of my PS2 games to get a PS3. The only PS2 games I kept were the ones made by Naughty Dog and Insomniac. :wink:

AMANIAC said:
Crash 3 was the best - I loved the bazooka you get from beating that guy...N. Something-or-other....the one with the missile sticking out of his head.

I personally prefer the 2nd one. The panda levels were fun and extra power-ups were cool (Tornado spin, double jump), but the Motorbike and jetskies were horrible.

I loved the stages where you had to run from a giant creature chasing you, and the camera view was head on - all the while leaping over botomless pits and what not.

Undead-Exposure said:
This is a little off topic, but any one remember Syphon Filter? God I loved that game, I remember I tased a guy for like 10 minutes straight haha. Any way back on topic, does any one remember the first time in Crash 1 when you have to run from the boulder? That was so intense

YES! Tasering enemies till they caught on fire never got old. Although i will admit it, the stages got pretty difficult for me - playing as a kid and all.

The crash games were some of the best games i played as kid. I still have Crash 3 and CTR for my PS1, but sadly my CTR wont work anymore. :(

I fondly remember playing CTR for hours at my friends house...oh how i long for those days.

Goodness...so many fond memories. The look in Crash's eye just before he jumps on the hog, for one. The visuals were so sumptuous in their day, and still have a simple, bright and cheery feel, like the perfect 3D evolution of the aesthetics of Donkey Kong Country.

WHY AM I JUST NOW DISCOVERING THIS THREAD?!
YES CRASH BANDICOOT BACK IN THE NAUGHTY DOG DAYS! BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE EVER! I KICKED ASS AT CTR! I USED THE PUMA TUNNEL SECRET TO WIN THAT LEVEL EVERY TIME!

CRASH 3 KICKED ASS! TIME TRAVEL FTW! ALTHOUGH THE N. TROPY BOSS FIGHT KILLED ME A LOT! ALSO, DO YOU GET THE NAMES OF THE BOSSES? N. GIN, LIKE ENGINE! CLEVER!

Ok, I'm done with that. But I refuse to call this travesty actual sequels. Have you seen how they make people like Aku Aku and Uka Uka look? And they turned Coco into some kind of slut. Jesus, I am going to kill them all.

that's man crash bandicoot gaems really rocks
i remember the they when me and my cousin use to play this game from morning till dawn..
hope they made new ctr and now they must create it even more better..
whoooaaa!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle