Crash bandicoot: The N.sane Trilogy are you playing?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Josh_Orona, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Josh_Orona

Josh_Orona Community Manager

The much anticipated and requested Crash bandicoot remaster has finally arrived on store shelves. Has crash's re-entry to platforming been everything the communities hoped for? And is anyone hoping to see future games follow the same platforming format that we come to love or hate from previous games?

[​IMG]

Also check out our review:
    http://www.gamerevolution.com/revie...-n-sane-trilogy-review-warping-to-the-present

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    Jonathan_Leack likes this.
  2. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator

It's awesome!

If they do the same for Spyro and Croc I will lose my shit in excitement!

Josh_Orona and Jonathan_Leack like this.
  3. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Veteran

My partner bought this the other day. She's only played a little bit of it. She kinda rage quit, ha ha. :p

I gave it a go and found it pretty easy, but I heard it gets frustratingly difficult later on.

Josh_Orona and Jonathan_Leack like this.
  4. juliette90

juliette90 Rookie

some players gives the difficulty of the new game, is it a real increase in difficulty or an excuse because players fail where twenty years back they succeeded with their eyes closed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    galaxy s9 galaxy s8

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Josh_Orona likes this.
  5. Josh_Orona

Josh_Orona Community Manager

I do remember the game back on ps1 being very difficult at times. Spending hours on certain stages only to make small increments of progress, to then hit a point where you begin to degrade in skill and start to play worse and give up in a fit of rage haha.

Jonathan_Leack likes this.
  6. jivesc00ter

jivesc00ter Novice

Crash 1 was HARD, 2 was much more playable and my favorite, 3 was the easiest, and I enjoyed it the least (today), however playing all those years ago? It was my favorite, because I was 12 and it gave me a gun