Community Choice Game of the Year Showdown!

You guys know how this goes. GameRevolution will be publishing our Game of the Year picks soon and your nominations in each category will be called out in each of those post (if we've chosen a game in each category).

But enough about us! We want to let the world know what the GameRevolution community thinks! That's why we're going to tournament style our way down to one game to rule them all. Your nominations for Game of the Year will enter and only one will leave... maybe a little bruised, a little beaten, but all the better for it. Let's get to it with the first round!

bastion.jpg

Bastion

Vs

Batman: Arkham City
batmanarkhamcity1.jpg

Batman. Because even if I feel bad that Bastion won't get more votes Batman is still the better game.

Yeah, it was...

Also, is this being done in brackets? Or are there going to be multiple matches for each game, compare the averages, and then do brackets? Because the latter is a better idea...

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, it was...

Also, is this being done in brackets? Or are there going to be multiple matches for each game, compare the averages, and then do brackets? Because the latter is a better idea...
Just brackets. I heard from higher ups when we're aiming to publish our Game of the Year awards and brackets are faster.

Batman

HK-47, your sig, the juggernaut comment, does that happen to be in reference to the ROM for Android??

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, it was...

Time crunch, huh? It does double your tournament time, and adds the possiblity of burn out.

Bastion. I haven't played Arkham City yet but I was blown away by Bastion for it's visual design and best game narration ever.

Gunner37 said:
I will go with the Dark Night
Pretty sure that if you can't spell his nickname correctly, your vote doesn't count.

Anyway, Bastion gets my vote!

EDIT: And assuming that non-fan I quoted's vote still counts, I do believe they're both at 8 votes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod