COMIC BOOK SHOWDOWN Chapter 3: No Room for the Fallen

Bretimus_v2 said:
That's lame for Wes. His account on here or his computer?

My computer which has all my comicbook showdown stuff. First my laptop then my desktop. As of now i'm down to just my phone for internet browsing.

Wes said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
That's lame for Wes. His account on here or his computer?

My computer which has all my comicbook showdown stuff. First my laptop then my desktop. As of now i'm down to just my phone for internet browsing.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get everything back up soon. I know what it's like to try and live life without computers. It makes me feel sad realizing how dependent on them I am.

Iron Man defeats the Bat 7-5
Joker takes out Psylocke 7-5
End of Days and Arkham Family tie 6-6. I give my tiebreaker vote to End of Days

The world itself is now at stake, as the mightiest heroes have fallen. End of Days is our team champion.

Final Match

Iron Man
ironmancomics5b45d.jpg

VS

The Joker
jokerearly1197657355.jpg

I just want to point out that Iron Man won three tie-breakers to get here...all because of the host picking him.

I say Iron Man gets it, because the Joker will get this far anyway every year and will win soon.

^^^ Boo hoo, your favorite didn't make it to the end. I, for one, am glad Batman is not in the final round this year. After two victories in prior showdowns, I'm glad to see someone different in the finals.

Hmmm batman is not in the finals, what gives!

Bah.. Iron man! I got enough boner jokes for the day.

The Joker
I bet Longo wanted end of End of Days to win. He probably remembered I created The Arkham Family. *Sniffles* So proud they made it this far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod