Collector's Corner

StudioTan

Regular
This area is dedicated to any recent pick-ups or existing collections of any kind: records, games new and old, movies, books, concert tickets, stamp collections, hoarder piles; you name it!

tEP4eVU.jpg

From left to right:
-Stravinsky Violin Concerto in D featuring the late, great David Oistrakh/ Le Rossignol - This was an Ebay purchase, and it came all the way from England!
- Alexander Scriabin Etudes, Preludes, and Sonatas
- Stravinsky Concerto for Piano and Wind Instruments/ Bartok Piano Concerto No. ! - found this at a local consignment shop!

ghfbixi.jpg

let to right/ top to bottom:
-Frank Zappa Roxy and Elsewhere
-Johnny Guitar Watson Love Jones
-FZ Fillmore East 1971
-FZ Just Another Band from LA
-FZ Apostrophe

I have just under 500 manga books! But they're all in different places at the moment so wont take a picture.

I have 100 issues of X-Men Volume 2 that began in 1991 (which at the time was just called X-Men). I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but I bought 2 copies of issue 1 thinking it would be worth a lot of money.

Ummm... no... since it sold over 8 million copies you can find it anywhere which values it at around 7 bucks.

I still loved that series though. X-Men for me will always be 90's X-Men.

I still have all my old games. N64, Game Cube, PS2... I tried to fire up my Game Cube the other night but unfortunately it didn't quite work... the lens reader needs a serious clean.

I do have a lot of figurines/statues, which is kinda cool but kinda sad. I don't really collect them anymore due to their price and how much space they take up.

I'll try to remember to take photos later.

Everyone feel free to post any interesting item you pick up in the future, anything you have recently acquired, or just a few hings from your collection that you like most. You don't have to pull out your entire collections unless you want to!

I've been amassing a board game collection. I have a couple friends I meet up with or have over to play. I'm also playing more with the boys.

EDB1FE3A-7207-4D01-BDCA-8B28320289BA_zpsl5bo5rhw.jpg

This is the top shelves with my games we have several others of course with the crowd pleasers like Trouble and Hungry Hungry Hippos and Star Wars Loopin Chewie.

Boss Monster might be my favorite board game ever.

Although I just got Sentinels of the Multiverse, and it's really, really fun.

Sounds like your house is the place to be, Bret. I love board games. I'd like to play more board games with friends but not many of them seem very interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod