Clowns on the street

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
1412724199350_Image_galleryImage_Murderous_Death_Clowns_St.JPG

What's going on?

I've heard all this crap about people dressing up as "scary" clowns on the street late at night. Are they trying to scare people? Hurt people? Committing crimes? What're these dickheads doing?

I bet most are copy-cats.

But some of them are trying to take it to another level and commit crimes...and one clown got shot already.

Yeah...

Yea, I think most of it is BS like this photoshopped image of a hurricane that's being passed around on Faceplace:
4nDYpD5.jpg

Creepy infrared satellite image captured by NASA as Hurricane Matthew made landfall over Haiti appears to look like a grinning skull.
Riiiiiight

Well, I guess people are concerned now since some are stalking people and knocking on doors. Like Links said, mainly copy-cats right now. I feel the origin of all this was just a promotional stunt for the "It" remake.

StudioTan said:
Yea, I think most of it is BS like this photoshopped image of a hurricane that's being passed around on Faceplace:
4nDYpD5.jpg

Creepy infrared satellite image captured by NASA as Hurricane Matthew made landfall over Haiti appears to look like a grinning skull.
Riiiiiight

Real pic bruh. It's obviously Baron Samedi

Clowns have arrived to Australia, but the police aren't tolerating it. Anyone dressed as a clown as getting arrested, receiving multiple charges such as possession of weapons (knives, baseball bats, axes), threatening behavior, public nuisance and possession of a disguise, which apparently is a two year imprisonment. Bloody hell.

Still, there's an easy formula to prevent this. Don't dress up like a "scary" clown with the intent to scare people.

I read a news article about this old fella, he's sixty seven years old and for the past thirty years, he's been a professional clown, performing at children's birthday parties and having performed over ten thousand shows. Due to this whole clown fiasco, his business has been severely hurt. No one's hiring him any time soon.

And funnily enough, the morning news on the radio claimed that McDonalds have put Ronald McDonald "to rest" due to the clowns.

Master_Craig said:
I read a news article about this old fella, he's sixty seven years old and for the past thirty years, he's been a professional clown, performing at children's birthday parties and having performed over ten thousand shows. Due to this whole clown fiasco, his business has been severely hurt. No one's hiring him any time soon.
That's really sad, actually. Fuck, man.

Master_Craig said:
possession of a disguise, which apparently is a two year imprisonment. Bloody hell.
Using it on retards dressed up as clowns is the best way to make this law go away.

It's DESIGNED to be used as an additional charge when you've committed something serious but would otherwise receive an overly light sentence, like wearing a balaclava while holding a shotgun in the some bushes ready to kill someone and the cops catch you before anything happens.

Plus, why would you subject innocent prisoners to somebody who's caught clown syndrome? Some of those guys are only in there because they were doing skidz or selling weed, they don't deserve that shit. Imagine looking out from under the water in your shower to see the dude who was caught being a clown just standing there staring at you, shit's fucked mate

The only good news in this entire saga is that our police have recognized the dangers of the clowns early and are making efforts to stop it spreading. Brave men and women getting out there while understaffed because 2/3rd of the force are out giving tickets to people doing 3km/h over and ensure the public are safe from this pandemic.
Not that i believe this evil would ever really spread too much in aus, if the cops weren't doing it the bikies would get out there on patrol, methheads too scared to leave home ain't good for business.

The clown epidemic is getting slightly out of hand out here in the desert. An Instagram account posted that the clowns would be coming out here, and sure enough, they did. They've been spotted at local parks and schools, holding a knife and walking around (not much else.) In response to these events, there is a sudden surge in copycat instagram accounts, multiple reports of clown sightings, and a Facebook group dedicated to "Clown Hunting." In addition to the schools and parks, some clowns have ran up on random people in the street attempting to scare them. Someone else used a clown mask during an armed robbery recently, so those doing this as a "prank" are treading dangerous ground now.

The fact that I'm not making any of this up is ridiculous. Somehow, I didn't think this is what life in 2016 was going to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod