CD Projekt Red is Registered for E3 2018

Discussion in 'PC' started by Paul Tamburro, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Paul Tamburro

Paul Tamburro Executive Editor
    Staff Member

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  2. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Ten bucks says it's for Gwent and Gwent alone.

Jason Faulkner likes this.
  3. Jason Faulkner

Jason Faulkner Lead Editor
    Staff Member

I hope it's for a The Witcher and The Witcher 2 remaster. I don't know if any other announcement would cause so much joy and disappointment simultaneously.

4. NegFactor

NegFactor Novice

I'm a horrible person who just didn't really care that much about Witcher 3. The story seemed awesome but I just couldn't get into the gameplay-side of things. That being said, I'll probably try it again (for a third time) at some point and if they did announce a remaster for Witcher and Witcher 2, I'd probably have more fuel to go back and try and play straight through all of them.

5. Master_Craig

Master_Craig Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

I absolutely loved The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt. At first, it felt a little clumsy and kinda slow to get into, but as I got further into the game and exploration, I just fell in love with the game. On top of that, CD-Projekt-Red are excellent developers who just kept adding improvements to the game, time and time again, plus The Witcher's DLC was incredibly good, well worth the price and certainly DLC done right.

6. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

It would make sense if it was Cyberpunk, what with the Twitter thing!

Witcher 3 was stunning! Probably the best game I've played in like the last 5 years.

7. oneshotstop

oneshotstop Novice

I jumped back into The Witcher 3 the day the Xbox One X patch dropped. I played the hell out of it for a solid month, much to the dismay of my child, who enjoys hanging out to play games with me. He just wanted me to play anything other than TW3, but I couldn't do it.

He was probably just upset because I wouldn't let him watch! He's 6. No need for titties and dismemberment.

Cheers!