"Burnout" games

I'm interested in playing older "Burnout" games and would like to buy the best one. Any recommendations?

Burnout Dominator
Burnout Revenge
Burnout 3: Takedown
Burnout 2: Point of Impact
Burnout

I just bought Burnout 3 via Xbox Originals and it's pretty cool. EA's signature bullshit-that-means-it-takes-fucking-ages-to-start-a-race is annoying, as is the horrible, horrible soundtrack but the gameplay is fairly solid and most of all, it's fun. I remember liking Burnout 1 too, though it's really showing it's age now.

Thanks, looks like "Burnout 3" is the best choice then. But what exactly did you mean, when you said it takes ages to start a race - long loading times? I read a few reviews and there's only 2 negatives so far - crappy soundtrack and annoying DJ. Too bad there's no option to add your own songs...

Wrong, Burnout Revenge is by far the greatest in the series. Dominator is newer, but some how they took a huge dump on it. Revenge is for sure the one you want to play.

Burout Revenge is the best.
Because, you can slam taffic into your opponent.
But in Burout 3 any car you hit take's you down.
Also the fact that in revenge their's more bonus'es

LIke exploding yourself into a masssive pile of car's and getting cash for it and exploding yourself in race's too to take down everyone comming behind you.

The main differences between 3 and Revenge is that Revenge is the newer and far superior game. They made the game ridiculously fun to play and much better than the game before it. When Dominator came along, they tried to go with some old school play techniques which suck. Go with Revenge, you wont regret it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133