Meh??

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ Simsy, you're the thing that keeps these boards alive. They may be dying, but without you, they'd be dead!

<3 Link, Leader of the Simsy fan club

Simsy, have my children.

Simsy said:
^ You must've missed the "how much can you bench" topic.

As for Dobby spazzing out on us, eh. If she prefers not to hang around a message board where people make fun of her boyfriend, I understand her, and that's fine. It certainly won't make me think twice about getting a good laugh at anyone's expense here, since this is an internet message board and when I'm here, I don't take anyone seriously. If all the GR populace took each other seriously, this place would suck.

Case and point: kaan is still a dirty terrorist.

And just 'cause another poster has left, it doesn't mean the boards are dying. People have been saying these boards are dying ever since I first arrived (in late 2002, I think), and never have I understood why. It makes no sense to list off all the "greats" of the boards who don't post anymore, since most of the time these "greats" were "just another poster" when they were here... meaning that there are probably plenty of "greats" posting right now that you wouldn't even realise are so valuable to the boards until they're gone. So chill, it's not a big deal.

QFT.

I don't think the boards are dying. Could use improvement in some regards, but definately not dying.

Simsy said:
Also keep in mind... your first time will almost certainly suck. Your "performance" will be crap, and it'll likely be over before you even realise it's started. There's nothing you can do other than suck up your ego and accept it. With time and practice, you'll get better.

Speak for yourself! Let's just say all that dry sex with the ex payed off a few years down the road...

GiftedMonkey said:
Speak for yourself! Let's just say all that dry sex with the ex payed off a few years down the road...

Dry sex... man, I only did that once with my ex and I found it so goddamned boring.

Did it actually help you last longer later though? I have to say, I hadn't considered that.

StalfrosCC said:
Ahhh, a bunch of video games nerds lying about thier virginity. cute :p

<3 I love you guys.

Given the result it doesn't seem to be the case, there is really no point in lying considering it's just a poll.

But even video game nerds can get action, it's just about living a balanced life. The majority of the posters here are just too young.

I really don't care for the sXe people, I would rather people make their own decisions. I've seen a lot of hate from sXe people for non-sXe people, and that goes both ways I'm sure. Ofcourse not all sXe people are forcing this on everyone else, but I guess my feelings for it are akin to that of organised religion. I'm just not a fan. I don't binge drink, and I don't do any drugs but I would just rather people make their own decisions...and let others make theirs.

Anyway back to virginity.

I lost mine when I was 16 when I was in a longterm relationship (the d4m days) and have never regretted it. I know a lot of people want everything to be perfect...time, place and all that...but what is most important is the person. First times can be...ackward things, esp when its the girls first. It should be with someone caring and understanding, and certainly good to be with someone thats in it for the longterm.

But everyone is free to make their own decision, if you wanna wait till marriage then thats up to you. Personally for me that would have left me with a lot of regrets, as I wouldn't have been able to try a lot of the stuff that i've gotten to do.

I havn't really been following the whole Dobby + Jared vs everyone, but it's a shame to see you go Dob, you had some pretty shocking times here with your spamming phase but you were good before that and have good recently. I don't know if people's opinions of Jared changed when you got together like you said, but you shouldn't let a few peoples opinions of him make you leave....esp if it doesn't bother you or him.

Anyway I think that covers almost everything this topics been on so far :p

GhostTrip said:
I'm not, but I live a more "experimental" life then some of you guys.

So, umm... are you trying to say you sucked a dude off or something? If so I think that is something I could've gone without knowing.

/\ I was about to reply to that seriously but then I noticed it was Frozen who posted it so I'm just going to put it down to his natural perversion :p

Sam

maca2kx said:
Dobby2244 said:
you know.. I really could care less what you think about jared, you insulting him doesnt make me change my opinion at all.. and he doesnt care.. so why do yall continuously do it? Its his choice not to do drugs, drink, have sex with random girls.. i would prefer him to be like that anyways.. you dont have to be so mean.. SORRY I DECIDED NOT TO COME TO CANADA TO DRINK AND YOU RAPE ME COLIN, sorry that the majority of yall are just jealous since im going out with what you think as a douchebag, hes the sweetest boy ive ever met, and this is gonna be my last post on the boards for serious.. Im just sick of everyones number 2 and i dont need to post on here for the rest of my life.. people bitching at my boyfriend. I never said anything bad about anyones relationship on here, you should atleast have the decency to do the same.. Most of yall act like your so grown up.. if you really were, you would let this go.. Hm okay byebye.

BYE RAINEY<3, Jared<33

It's couldn't care less first of all, if you could care less then it says you care at least a little bit.

Now onto the real meat of it, calm down. If this stuff really doesn't bother you then why make a large post about it? If you truly didn't care you'd just let it slide. And as WR said, I just think he's a 'dumb-butt' for other reasons, if he (or anyone else) wants to be a straight edge then that's fine, go for it, all the power to you, just don't go saying everyone who isn't a straight edge is wrong and killing themselves etc.

So, I guess this is goodbye until your next post.

Sam
<3 sam. I never said i hate jared for being straight edge, that's fine with me. But when you contradict your befliefs you clearly stated previously, you're a hypocrite and a douche in my book.

^ Poopies, I quoted the wrong post, sorry. I'd edit, but now you've got my screw-up immortalised.

Krowsnose said:
w0000000000000000000t i wont be on friday! :D

What have you got planned?

Simsy said:
Krowsnose said:

Take a fucking guess.

Anyway ive fucked on one day and i fucked the 20 hottest girls around me. That was one crazy Yom Kippur. jkjkjkjkjk

Nah im a virgin. But after im not i plan to be a beast. I WILL DIE WHEN I FORGET THE S&M "SAFE WORD"!

Simsy said:
^ Poopies, I quoted the wrong post, sorry. I'd edit, but now you've got my screw-up immortalised.

Krowsnose said:

well if you know me well enough you can be sure of what it will involve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod