Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobby2244

Veteran
Just wondering.. I dunno if anyones posted a topic like this yet, but its comin from the love/lust topic..

I suspect many will say "yes i've laid tons of girls!" since this is the internet afterall. :roll:

life sux wen ur a virgin....i dont even wanna be....that damn god made me a virgin...i didnt ask to be like this...but on the other hand...gurls like the fact that i havent deflowered anyone yet...it makes me prime boyfriend material :) :D :p

yep, and i'll stake most people here...

wont be cared about by me, i dont care if youve had sex or not!

CloacalKiss said:
Uh Oh. No No V for me
Come on now Jared, I thought you were sXe!
You're contradicting yourself just like this pic.

sxe.jpg

lol.

Sure I'm not totally against sex. I just think that promiscuities are very wrong. If it's sex with the one you love, and you know it's right then it's ok.

<3

im a virgin... i dont see anything bad or negative about it. its just one of those things everyone tries to rush to in order to be cool and not a loser. but honestly, it doesnt matter. also the fact i masturbate on average twice a day makes it so i have a pretty low sexual urge :)

Well said Krow. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a virgin- Hell, there is nothing wrong with waiting until marriage. You will be free of disease, never have an illegitimate kid and all the "baggage" that goes along with sleeping with a girl (unless you just get a prostitute) will be no problem because there will be none.

Girls get weird after you sleep with them. Honestly. If you are dating a girl and you think she is cool and you guys are doing great, just sleep with her a few times- she will change. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod