AGDQ 2015

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Sorry, late to post this time 'round. Sunday, January 4th is the beginning of Awesome Games Done Quick. The annual weeklong marathon of nothing other than gamers speedrunning through games for Prevent Cancer Foundation. Hosted by SpeedDemosArchive and SpeedRunsLive.

Here's the schedule of the events
https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

I try to support this each year, because I love the dedication being made for some of these games. I won't be watching much of it this time 'round due to me get The Walking Dead games S1 and S2 cheaply.

Thanks for reminding us about these! This was really fun to watch last year.

Hopefully no one tries to set fire to the building again!

I have a feeling someone was trolling Tri Hex. To be honest, this motivates me to start speedrunning Ico again. I put Ico on hiatus, because Roxio Game Capture HD Pro sucks and caused my recordings to have problems. Now that I have an Elgato Game Capture HD, I can do better streams and recordings.

Whats your current time on Ico and what do you think people would consider "impressive"?

Also, if you need someone to do color commentary during your speedrun - I'm your guy >:^)

With a bunch of mistakes, it took me an hour and fifty minutes. Ico doesn't really have a community. There aren't any major glitches besides a glitch of the PAL version for PS2, which let's you do a super jump. I have the HD version on PS3 with a few changes in some of the obstacles which may make the run faster. Therefore, it would likely get its own category.

One of the highlights should definitely be TASbot. They had Poke'mon plays Twitch. Yep, they reprogrammed something to make the SNES stream Twitch chat.

Just recently during the DKC 2 race, a runner named Krauser had his game crashed. Unfortunately, there's a big DNQ for that.

If you didn't see it live, go watch the Ninja Gaiden 1-3 relay race VOD. Great race, great commentary. AGDQ needs more stuff like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133