a old pinnie palour in the future ?

7hacker

Rookie
i sometimes often wonder...in say 5 , 10 or 15 years from now.

it is desirable to open up a pinnie palour and stack it up with pinball machines , cocktail tables and upright games as a nostalgic business ?

you know ? something like a 80s theme lol

maybe even serve hamburgers and have some hot chicks on roller skates for good measure lol

no i mean a pinball and arcade video game amusement center with all the old games , space invaders , pacman , frogger , in say 10 years from now lol

Lethean, there's a Gameworks in East Seattle somewhere. Nothing special.. no classic games either. They do have a pretty sweet Mechwarrior 1st-person arcade shoot-em-up though.

Dude, 7hacker, can you point me in the right direction for a Super Mario Bros. Pinball machine (old buddy old pal :mrgreen: )?

oh mario bros pinnie , that was a good one.
mate have you seen the price of pinballs lately , there bloody expensive

yes.. old buddy old pal :mrgreen: ~ $2500 to $3000 US, but the heart wants what she wants. fun and beautiful ... and LOUD

Your idea sounds great. I sure do miss cocktail table Galaga and Ms Pacman with a slice of pizza. I'd pay to see that again.

7hacker said:
i sometimes often wonder...in say 5 , 10 or 15 years from now.

it is desirable to open up a pinnie palour and stack it up with pinball machines , cocktail tables and upright games as a nostalgic business ?

you know ? something like a 80s theme lol

maybe even serve hamburgers and have some hot chicks on roller skates for good measure lol

That kind of reminds me of the dinner in Back to the Future II.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod