2015 Completed Games List

Platinumed Transistor! Hurrah!

also finished Outlast - boom city.

Tapped out Life is Strange Ep.1...but I'll do all episodes before I count it as completed.

Finished Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Really good game until the last three boss battles at the final hour of the game. I haven't faced such frustrating bosses in a long time.

Not a huge Borderlands fan, but I love Telltale, so I played Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1. It was great! Very funny and without the boring shooting.

Dying Light - PS4.

Spoilers about the ending:

The ending was quite tough. You've gotta go through a crap tonne of zombies and you really have to utilize your free running skills. The camouflage skill though can make the zombies thing a bit to easy, either you can bypass them all completely or you can kill them all and they can't do anything about it.

The final confrontation with Rais was a bit disappointing too. I enjoyed the dialogue and what happened, but the actual "fight" is once again... quick time events. It seems very strange and out of place, considering Dying Light really doesn't have many "quick time events" really, no scripted quick time events anyway. I was hoping for a more traditional boss fight, a duel even (similar to when you fight Rais' head henchman) but sadly no, it was just a quick time.

End spoiler.

Loved it. Really enjoyed this game. Looking forward to the release of Bloodborne next week. Until then, I might return to Far Cry 4.

Dredd vs Death

Holy shit, this may be the best game ever made. It's really stupid, but I don't give a single fuck.

Saints Row IV

Wish I could carry the Winchester Rifle (Sniper Rifle) and the 'Merica gun at the same time. But well worth the $10 for the game with all the DLC

100% Kingdoms of Amalur, Green Thumb in finding 10 of each reagent was a total pain. Anything involving fighting was peanuts.

Just finished up all of Tales of Monkey Island. Now to go back and do it all again for those trophies I missed.

Finished WatchDogs, just a couple more online bollocks I've got to sort out for the Platinum.
It was a great game! Bloody loved it. I enjoyed the story too, although I wish the Defalt hacker bit was longer, he's awesome!

Did you scan the in-game QR codes with your own smart phone? There are Easter eggs from it.

Adding Murdered: Soul Suspect to the list.

It's actually quite a good who-done-it story. Just the gameplay becomes a bit of a bore towards the end. They dont do enough demon encounters either, and theyre the best part of the game!

Gotta play through it to get all the trophies, but I'm over halfway and I predict I could complete it in under 3 hours if I wanted to. Quite a short game without realising it, just because there's so much looking around.

Finished the single player campaign of Mortal Kombat X for the PS4.

Now going through what else single player has to offer to try and get more koins to unlock stuff in the krypt.

Completed Knack on hard difficulty. Long, very linear and repetitive. The true boss fights are like every 3 chapters or so. Fun game for being very simple and basic. I got it for sale for $10.

Finished Lili: Child of Geos on Steam, picked it up for like.. 3$?

Super Casual game but actually really entertaining. Short 3-4 hour game but doesn't overstay its welcome. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod